**AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE** (5/9/2020)
To our Family of Patients:
The state has finally given clearance for elective medical procedures to begin on May 8, 2020, which will allow for us to provide treatment for many patients who have had to wait for their much-needed dental care. While we are not allowed to begin seeing patient’s for dental cleanings just yet, we will be ready as soon as conditions allow.
Lately the news has been discussing “PPE” (Personal Protective Equipment) and it’s availability. We want to assure you that we have the proper equipment to protect our patients and ourselves. The increased cost of these items is quite significant and we are forced to pass along some of these costs. The good news is that insurance companies like United Concordia and Delta Dental have acknowledged this and have agreed to cover these costs for at least a period of time. Our fee will be $10 per visit.
In the past few weeks we have been preparing for the re-opening of our office in this new era of social distancing. You may notice some of the changes we have made:
- We have changed the appearance of our reception area to allow for social distancing and daily disinfection.
- We will be asking you to notify us by phone when you arrive and remain in your car until we call you for your appointment. This allows us to limit the possibility of cross contamination between patients and allow for proper dwell times of our surface disinfectants.
- We will be asking all patients to wear a face covering when in our office.
- We will be taking your temperature and screening you for signs of COVID-19. If you are sick or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 we will be unable to treat you until you are symptom free for 14 days.
- We are only allowing patient’s with appointments to enter the office. We will be utilizing tele-dentistry when possible as a way to avoid
- unnecessary office visits.
- We are using “air scrubbers” and purifiers to clean our office environment. You may notice a little extra noise in our office from these devices.
- We are taking the temperature of our staff along with following guidelines to ensure that our staff remains as safe as possible.
Our office has always been dedicated in providing to you and your family the best dental care in a safe and friendly environment. We have been working hard at updating our protocols so that we can ensure that we are meeting or exceeding the EPA and the CDC’s recommendations for disinfection. We are constantly looking for ways to improve your care whether it is through the materials we use to repair or replace your teeth or in the products we use to provide you with a clean office to receive that care. We hope that you and your family stay safe.
The Staff @ Kaiser, Rosen & Kurman Dental
Welcome to Kaiser & Rosen Dental
Where Great Smiles Begin!
We would like to welcome you to our website. Here you can find information about our dental office, the services we provide and information about dental care. We are proud to provide you with high quality dental care in a gentle manner. Our friendly staff will comfort you during your treatment in our new state of the art facility. We are proud to serve our patients in a Latex Free environment. We offer televisions and DVD players in every room. Our knowledgeable insurance department will help you maximize any dental insurance benefits you may have. We focus our treatment on prevention and providing you with a great smile! Feel free to email or call us if you have any questions. We hope you will enjoy visiting our website!